Here’s how you can win a book voucher with Exclusive Books and the Cape Argus
Share this article:
Cape Town - Twenty-five fiction, non-fiction, young adult and children’s titles on the Exclusive Books recommended reading list for August – available in-store, online, phone and Uber Eats!
While Exclusive Books uses August to celebrate and showcase local cookery in their Tasty Reads – Mzansi-Made campaign, we acknowledge that deeper reading – both fiction and non-fiction is still ever-popular – especially for cold evenings.
And with the return of customers to physical stores as the third wave abates, we are excited to highlight these fantastic reads.
All 25 titles are presented on dedicated Exclusive Books Recommends display units where the books are grouped together with shelf-talkers in-store for the entire month of July.
EB Recommends August has great books for you & the family to get your hands on.— Exclusive Books (@ExclusiveBooks) August 24, 2021
1. It's The Answers For Me by Khaya Dlanga
2. Marilyn by Chanette Paul
3. The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
Check out the full selection: https://t.co/XuuHCEl5Ha pic.twitter.com/U8VSyCPG9u
Fanatics members also earn a whopping 200 bonus points on their purchases from the list during July. There are 12 fiction titles for August, 7 non-fiction titles and six titles are YA and Children’s in August.
From a new Douglas Kennedy to Animal by Lisa Taddeo and Blood Trail by author Tony Park are some of the fiction titles.
Non-fiction highlights include Khaya Dlanga’s It's the Answers for Me, When Secrets Become Stories edited by Sue Nyathi and The New Apartheid by Dr Sizwe Mpofu-Walsh.
The children’s and YA showcase new titles from David Walliams, Niki Daly and Jeff Kinney.
Plenty for every taste and genre.
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A VOUCHER WITH CAPE ARGUS AND EXCLUSIVE BOOKS
- To enter SMS: CABOOK, followed by your name, and email address to 33258.
- The competition opens today and closes on Thursday at 3 pm.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- SMS costs R1.50.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The competition is open to participants that reside in Cape Town.
- Terms and conditions apply.